Welcome to STERLING-SCOTT's American Couture Waistcoat "SLAYER" class
The creation of a “Slayer” class waistcoat is cause to celebrate in unto its self due to the unrestrained, and instantaneous creativity that wells up from the Designer’s intuitive and inventive freedoms, but only after a preordained series of safe guards align first! To wit, igniting the first of many begins with the unlocking of the vault at STERLING-SCOTT in order to access his rare and extinct reserved stash of elite fabrics!
This physical act is done solely only by reciting STERLING-SCOTT’s Latin motto three times aloud while facing the last known celestial location of the Designer’s Muse. Once done, the act of accessing and then expediting this treasure of SLAYER slatted and Double Black Label silks, weaves and rare loomed textiles is only a single act away in the provision of not one but three handwritten essays praising the creativity and true boldness in those Owners whom have invested in themselves via STERLING-SCOTT! Said epistles, shall serve as testament confirming the Designer’s permission to extract the “just right” amount of rare and seasoned cloth! Which follows the final undertaking in the retrieval of this spun magic; the breaking of the Designer’s wax seal (collected organically from free range bees) to the cedar lined container in which endless wonderments await to be created by STERLING-SCOTT Himself, as a 1 of 1 American Couture Waistcoat, is underway! In other words...
> > > > THERE IS NO HOLDING BACK < < < <
With this "SLAYER" class waistcoat, the Owner gets the most important resource in the Designer's arsenal...
“the EXCLUSIVITY of His FOCUSED TIME”
SLAYER class STERLING-SCOTT Waistcoat
Let this serve as an agreement between STERLING-SCOTT and the Buyer/Owner.
- The Designer can/will not begin creating this commission until he receives all requested measurements.
- The Designer can/will not begin creating this commission until he receives all requested "Inspirational" images numbering between 6-12 in all.
- Upgrades: The price set at $2,2121.21 is based on a percentage of material/fabric cost (per yard) to labor and expenses engaged in the creation of this item. In the case that the Buyer/Owner desires upgrades in fabric, additional funds maybe required for the completion of this commissioned garment. Designer will “NOT” upgrade, charge or invoice the Buyer/Owner any additional cost for said “upgrade(s)” without a written approval from Buyer/Owner prior to the Designer/STERLING-SCOTT added expenses.
- Also, let it be understood that in the case that Buyer/Owner desires said upgrade(s) and submits the necessary written approval, no additional fabric will be obtained until STERLING-SCOTT is paid in full prior to said expenses/upgrade.
- Completion of this commission STERLING-SCOTT Waistcoat, is between 2-6weeks.
- Additional funds may be needed for shipping. Average S&H within the U.S.A., is $27.oo. Outside of the continental U.S.A., S&H varies. (NOTE: S&H for STERLING-SCOTT Waistcoats "IS NOT $6.95!!")